Sunday, 19 December 2010

Intro/About Me

Hello. I'm Nina and this blog is a collection of revies of the books I read.
Just to warn you though, the books I read tend to be a bit....gory...different...disturbing.....ect. But you probably guessed that from the blog title.
I like reading horror and manga. I like it even more if it is both. Some of my favourite books are the Anita Blake series by Laurell K Hamilton, Death Note, Another Note by NisiOisiN, the Dark Hunters series by Sherrilyn Kenyon  and  almost anything by Darren Shan. My favourite manga are Death Note, Vampire Knight, and Reiko the Zombie Shop.
However, its not all bad. I really like Fruits Basket, for instance, and those of you who have read it will find that pretty much the most violent thing that happens is one guy snaps pretty easily, gets in a bad mood and then picks a fight with anyone near him. I also enjoy the Jodi Piccoult books quite a lot.
But still, my reading taste tends to be violent, death,  zombies, ghosts, and vampires. But not sparkly ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi people!
Thanks for stopping by!
Please leave a comment-I'd love to know what you think!
Serifina xxx