Thursday, 27 January 2011

Follow Friday 1

I've decided I want to make more friends. I am partaking in two book hops, so please follow me and I'll be happy to follow back!








Hosted by Parajunkee
This week's question-  What is/was your favourite subject at school?
Well...I like latin because its interesting, I like history for the same reason, english because we get given ten minutes to read whatever we like....anything really minus PE and geography....



And this one, hosted by Crazy for Books
This week's question- What book are you most looking forward to seeing published in 2011? Why are you anticipating that book?
Hmmm....there's a few horror manga coming out, none I can think of at the moment....I'm looking forwards to Invincible by Sherrilyn Kenyon because I can't wait to get more of Nick and his history.....

As I said, I'm happy to get followed and follow back- I love friends!
Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi people!
Thanks for stopping by!
Please leave a comment-I'd love to know what you think!
Serifina xxx