Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Parajunkee Vampire Challenge list


Seeing as I've signed up to this, I may as well think about what I'm going to read. Hence, 20 books that I need to read, and plan to as part of the challenge.
1. Vampire Kisses 6- Ellen Schrieber. I got this far, then the library lost it. 
2. Peeps- Scott Westerfeld. Read Leviathan, liked it, want to read more.
3. Invincible- Sherrilyn Kenyon. Was going to read anyway, looked on PJ's website, found out it counts as a vampire novel, am including it in challenge.
4.Strange angels- Lili St. Crow. My frined keeps pestering me to read this, and I may as well.
5. Dracula in Love. Noticed on Parajunkee's site, looks good.
6. Undead and Unfinished.  Love this series, and its the closest to chick lit I am ever going to get.
7. The Radleys. Vampire ordinary family. One off novel.
8. Red-headed Stepchild. Half vampire, half mage, Sabina Kane is an assassin with a whole load of problems.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18
19.
20.

As you can see, there are a lot of empty slots. If you've got any suggestions, I'm open!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi people!
Thanks for stopping by!
Please leave a comment-I'd love to know what you think!
Serifina xxx