Sunday, 16 January 2011

Versatile Blogger Award


I've been awarded  a versatile blogger award by Amy at the Ultimate Goth Guide....Big thanksies to Amy...I love her articles, so check her out.
Rules:
  • Thank & Link back to the person who gave you the award
  • Answer 10 questions
  • Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
  • Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.
so....here are the 10 questions....

Why did you create this blog?
 I wanted a place to rant about the books I read, without having to compete with my book club, who are the noisiest in the world and seem determined to never let me speak my opinions without butting in.
What kind of blogs do you follow?
I dont tend to follow things, just read them and go back....Mainly goth ones, or book review ones...preferably a mixture of the two...I also like neo-victorian ones...
Favourite make-up brand
The natural beauty one from boots.
Favourite clothing brand?
The only brand thing I have is from superdry...I wear stuff from charity shops or whatever my granny's given me so I can tear it up and wear it
Indispensible make-up product?
Eyeliner
Favourite colour?
Red, black, certain shades of pink
Favourite perfume?
Vanilla essence
Favourite film?
L change the WorLd.
What country would you like to visit and why?
Japan, because I like manga and you can buy more stuff relating to various manga. Also, America, because my favourite music artists only really tour there.
Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?
Mascara.I dont have blush

And now for seven blogs
Lauren at Unlace the Victorians
I like her look at the Victorian side of things in life, and love the accounts of the Emilie Autumn shows. Really easy to find your way around, too.

...cant think of that many right now...I'll post back....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi people!
Thanks for stopping by!
Please leave a comment-I'd love to know what you think!
Serifina xxx