Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Wishlist Wednesday 3

And here is a list of some more books I'm hoping to read at some point. I discovered most of these by hopping around various blogs, so yeah, the books I want to read.
666 Park Avenue: A Novel1. 666 Park Avenue by Gabriella Pierce. What if your mother-in-law turned out to be an evil, cold-blooded witch . . . literally? A lovely rhetorical question that seems to followed by a story of witches, a subject that seems quite under-done in this world of paranormal becoming mainstream.
2. Allison Hewitt Is Trapped: A Zombie Novel by Madeleine Roux. Another slightly underdone paranormal topic, this time zombies. An original idea, as it seems to be full of blog posts about the main charchter who is called (you'd never believe it!} Allison Hewitt surviving the zombie apocalypse with a few of her friends. Looks fun.
Allison Hewitt Is Trapped: A Zombie Novel3. Nevermore by Kelly Creagh. I absolutely love Poe's "The Raven", so with a title like that, I have to check it out. I like the idea of having Poe's stories coming to life, and I can't wait to read this.

NevermoreThats all for this week. Is there anything you think I should read, but don't know about? Or your own thoughts about what I've chosen?Please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi people!
Thanks for stopping by!
Please leave a comment-I'd love to know what you think!
Serifina xxx