Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Wishlist Wednesday 4

The joys of going to your (not-very) local Waterstones, the one in Picadilly, which is 5 floors high and is apparently the biggest bookstore in Europe. Anyway, due to this, there are a lot of books on my want to get list now, so here they are!

1. The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney. I'm not sure what drew me in, because I don't normally read Fae books, but this looked good.

2. Guardian of the Dead by Karen Healey. What is it with me and Faeries this weekend? The title and cover looked interesting, and so did the blurb, so I want it.

3. The bloody Chamber and Other Stories by Angela Carter. I always like fairy tales twisted, so what better than this?


4. The Virago book of Ghost Stories. Its been a long time since I've sat down with a proper ghost story with no strings like romance attatched. Seems like a good read.

5. Once Dead Twice Shy by Kim Harrison. How could I not have noticed Kim Harrison had a YA series out? I don't know, but I'm glad I have now. I actualy noticed the next book in the series, but I don't like reading series books out of turn.





Thats all for now. What's on your wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi people!
Thanks for stopping by!
Please leave a comment-I'd love to know what you think!
Serifina xxx